About the job:
OBASE is one of Europe’s leading software & consulting company. As an information technology solution provider, software Development Company and a system integrator, OBASE is experienced in ‘Analytical Solutions’ and ‘Scientific Retail Solutions’. Practicing high level engineering in the Project lnnovation Labs established within the OBASE R&D Center. Delivers solutions that transform data to information, information to value. OBASE is a Microsoft Gold Partner and owns the Retail Partner Certificate. Proprietary owner of vertical software solutions developed on MicroStrategy, Microsoft and IBM lnformation Management, and 8th largest Software Development Company. OBASE finds a place in the top 3 of the Data Warehouse and Business lntelligence Solution Providers and recognized by magazine as 20 Most Promising Retail Solution Providers – 2018.
OBASE is looking for an experienced MicroStrategy Developer with experience in developing application objects and interactive dashboards. As a MicroStrategy Developer / Architect, you would work with teams at different offices around the world comprised of BI Architects, software engineers, project managers, product managers, and business stakeholders to maintain, support, and accelerate the development of enterprise analytics systems.
Develop business intelligence applications for data analysis optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using BI tools.
• Perform data modeling, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements
• Deliver high-quality business intelligence solutions for our customers
• Lead testing and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets business
• Lake ownership of cross team issues and delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
• lnteract with customer to understand their feedback and provide assistance and training when and where necessary
• Participate in sales activities, when appropriate
Skills essential for this position are:
• 5+ years of recent, hands-on Business lntelligence development experience in one of the BI tools, preferably MicroStrategy
• 5+ Years of recent, hands-on Data Warehousing experience
• 5+ Years of recent, hands-on experience with MicroStrategy’s dynamic dashboard, report development, and project design, including facts, attributes, hierarchies, aggregation, and portal integration
• 5+ Years of recent, hands-on experience with reviewing and enhancing logical and physical database designs and optimization with the BI platform
• 5+ Years of recent, hands-on experience with MSTR schema definition, design, implementation, maintenance, and administration
• 5+ Years of recent, hands-on experience with application object development, including Dossier, Document, Report, Mobile, metrics, filters, etc.
• 5+ Years of recent, hands-on experience with relational structures, dimensional data modeling SOL, and data warehousing and reporting techniques
• Fluent in SOL and able to read and write complex queries, views and stored
• Development experience with relational databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SOL Server, Teradata, or Netezza.
• Basic experience with Big Data environments [Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.]
• Basic experience with ETL to load data into BI Tools
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines
• Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
• Ability to travel as needed
• BI tool certification is a plus
• Provide the customer with effective and efficient solutions, not merely stating problems.
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field
• Flexible working time
• Requires extensive travel, 70% or more, with overnight travel required at times
• U.S Citizenship
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.